Case Competitions at the School of Business
Case Competitions are a fun way for you and a team of your peers find solutions to real-world business problems, network with recruiters and sponsors from companies nationwide, and potentially win scholarships and awards. Not to mention adding a valuable experience to your resume!
The Undergraduate Career Development Office is dedicated to helping you and your team find the best resources for case competitions campus-wide.
Featured Case Competitions
- Past Case Competitions
- Altria Selling Competition
- BCLC & Target Case Study
- The Hartford Financial Services Case Competition
- Target Corporate Freshman/Sophmore Case Competition
- Travelers IT Case Competition
- MIS Case Competition
- Price Waterhouse Cooper Case Competition
- Altria Case Competition