The Career Development Office was strategically designed to offer employers a personal connection to our Graduate and Undergraduate students in two distinct office environments serving two distinct populations.
Graduate Students - Our Graduate Career Development office is housed at the Graduate Business Learning Center at the heart of the capital city, Hartford, CT. This location amongst international cultural attractions and some of the largest corporations in the nation, allows us to build upon the energy of business world in a large city.
Undergraduate Students - Although our Undergraduate Career Development office is located in the heart of the Storrs Campus at the School of Business Undergraduate Center, recruiters have the ability to connect with undergraduate students from all of the School of Business campuses including Storrs, Stamford, Waterbury and Hartford.
- Study: Legal marijuana in CT would raise $784M – $952M in taxes in first 5 years September 16, 2020
- New Invention From Uconn Alumni Gives Elderly a Boost September 15, 2020
- ‘Society Gave Up on My Friends’ September 9, 2020
- 15 New Faculty Join Business School September 3, 2020
- Archival Documents, Like Magic, Thanks to UConn Researchers’ New App September 3, 2020
- School of Business Mourns the Loss of Keith Johnson, Professor Emeritus August 22, 2020
- (Video) Backward Economics: When Unemployment Offers a Living Wage August 14, 2020