The Career Development Office was strategically designed to offer employers a personal connection to our Graduate and Undergraduate students in two distinct office environments serving two distinct populations.
Graduate Students - Our Graduate Career Development office is housed at the Graduate Business Learning Center at the heart of the capital city, Hartford, CT. This location amongst international cultural attractions and some of the largest corporations in the nation, allows us to build upon the energy of business world in a large city.
Undergraduate Students - Although our Undergraduate Career Development office is located in the heart of the Storrs Campus at the School of Business Undergraduate Center, recruiters have the ability to connect with undergraduate students from all of the School of Business campuses including Storrs, Stamford, Waterbury and Hartford.
- Finance, Forests, and Forbes – A Summer of Experience for Werth Innovators July 13, 2020
- UConn startup Stemify aims to bridge college students’ math skills gap July 1, 2020
- 7 Big Data Stocks Fighting Coronavirus On and Off the Charts June 25, 2020
- UConn Researchers Study Whether Reliable Public Transit Improves Substance-Use Treatment June 22, 2020
- Google updates policy to prevent discrimination in housing, job and credit ads June 15, 2020
- Modern Formals mobile store proves popular with customers June 14, 2020
- UConn Innovation Fund Provides Early-Stage Funding to Two Additional Startups June 11, 2020