The Career Development Office was strategically designed to offer employers a personal connection to our Graduate and Undergraduate students in two distinct office environments serving two distinct populations.
Graduate Students - Our Graduate Career Development office is housed at the Graduate Business Learning Center at the heart of the capital city, Hartford, CT. This location amongst international cultural attractions and some of the largest corporations in the nation, allows us to build upon the energy of business world in a large city.
Undergraduate Students - Although our Undergraduate Career Development office is located in the heart of the Storrs Campus at the School of Business Undergraduate Center, recruiters have the ability to connect with undergraduate students from all of the School of Business campuses including Storrs, Stamford, Waterbury and Hartford.
- Professors: Pandemic Creates ‘Watershed Moment’ for Telecommuting March 23, 2020
- Accounting Professor’s Big Focus: Preventing, Detecting Corporate Tax Loopholes March 17, 2020
- Shreya Murthy ’21, Triple Major and University Scholar, Examines Aviation Safety March 12, 2020
- Amid shifting industry, college accounting programs add technology, data analytics courses March 10, 2020
- With MBA invitational, UConn aims to keep talent in the Northeast March 10, 2020
- Gov. Lamont urges Connecticut businesses to restrict domestic travel, but many already have measures in place March 10, 2020
- Common Coronavirus Claims: Don’t Be Fooled March 6, 2020