The Career Development Office was strategically designed to offer employers a personal connection to our Graduate and Undergraduate students in two distinct office environments serving two distinct populations.
Graduate Students - Our Graduate Career Development office is housed at the Graduate Business Learning Center at the heart of the capital city, Hartford, CT. This location amongst international cultural attractions and some of the largest corporations in the nation, allows us to build upon the energy of business world in a large city.
Undergraduate Students - Although our Undergraduate Career Development office is located in the heart of the Storrs Campus at the School of Business Undergraduate Center, recruiters have the ability to connect with undergraduate students from all of the School of Business campuses including Storrs, Stamford, Waterbury and Hartford.
- Cool Under Pressure, Leading by Example November 20, 2019
- Home Warranties Offer Buyers Protection. Just Don’t Forget the Inspection November 14, 2019
- ‘It’s ridiculously hard to make a startup succeed.’ Hartford’s new medtech accelerator is focused on improving these odds November 13, 2019
- Hometown Advantage? CEOs Tend to Acquire Companies in Familiar Stomping Grounds November 12, 2019
- KeyBank Gives $75K to UConn Program for Veteran Business Owners November 12, 2019
- Top 50 Best Undergrad Programs for Entrepreneurs in 2020 November 12, 2019
- Top Schools for Entrepreneurship Studies 2020 Press Release November 12, 2019