Select your area of interest to be directed to the appropriate resources page
The Career Development Office was strategically designed to offer employers a personal connection to our Graduate and Undergraduate students in two distinct office environments serving two distinct populations.
Graduate Students - Our Graduate Career Development office is housed at the Graduate Business Learning Center at the heart of the capital city, Hartford, CT. This location amongst international cultural attractions and some of the largest corporations in the nation, allows us to build upon the energy of business world in a large city.
Undergraduate Students - Although our Undergraduate Career Development office is located in the heart of the Storrs Campus at the School of Business Undergraduate Center, recruiters have the ability to connect with undergraduate students from all of the School of Business campuses including Storrs, Stamford, Waterbury and Hartford.
- Hartford accelerator names inaugural cohort of digital health startups October 17, 2019
- At Amazon, workers unite to speak out on warehouses, climate and more October 17, 2019
- Professor Dunbar Earns National Award, Pays it Forward October 17, 2019
- A Recipe for Success (and Cauliflower) from Chef Geoff October 16, 2019
- Webster Bank Honored with ABA Foundation Distinguished Service Award October 15, 2019
- Point72 Discrimination Case Clouded by Uncertainty October 13, 2019
- Tax breaks for seniors could widen gap between Connecticut’s rich and poor October 11, 2019