Click here for the live link which is accessed thru your NetID / Password
The School of Business, as a nationally ranked university and part of the AACSB, surveys undergraduate students to collect data on internship and post graduate plans. This information contributes to the School of Business' rankings, influences decisions of prospective students, and impacts recruiting by our corporate partners. Your personal information will always be kept confidential.
Click here to see how your data helps other students / Helpful notes about completing the short Survey
Use your UConn NetID and password to log in.
- The survey will take less than 10 minutes of your time.
- Please complete your profile with as much information as possible. Details are always kept confidential.
- Edits are made by selecting the pencil on the right side of your screen. Not sure what they're looking for? Hover over the question mark for more information.
- Definitions for the categories you will see:
- Post-graduation plans – These include jobs offered and accepted
- Continuing education – Have you decided to continue your studies? Please share details on the program selected
- Internships – Include information regarding summer jobs, experiential learning and internships prior to graduation
- Still Seeking – If you do not yet have an internship or full time role let us know so we can help
- Own Venture – If you started or are starting your own business.
Click here to see how the information translates to helpful data for current and future students. If you need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will reach out to you directly.